Wednesday 22 May 2013

Top 3 from Our Colour Challenge.

Good Evening,

Thanks for joining in with us last week on our Colour Themed Challenge.

We loved seeing your cards and Creations.
t3
This challenge was a Just For Fun one so I have picked my 3 Favourite Creations as our Top 3!
(In no particular order)

22 Bridie Payne


3 Rachel Fisher

and Finally

20 Lalkygirl


Please Grab the Top 3 Banner for your Blogs Ladies xx

I managed to visit all of your blogs this week and your cards were all lovely, its a shame I just had to pick 3.

Pop back tomorrow when the Lovey Red will be Hostessing her first challenge with us.

Love Hazel and the Design Team




2 comments:

rachel said...

oooo so excited - thanks for choosing my heart in your top three xx

Bridie said...

Wooo Hoooo!!! Thank you for picking my card as one of the top three, you've made my day!