Saturday 15 December 2012

Meet The New Designers.

We are having a HUGE Change here on MAWTT. After the Festive Season we are splitting off into 2 Teams. The challenge will still be weekly just hosted by the Different teams each week. It gives the Wonderful Design Team a week off every other week. I think they deserve it as they do lots of Fabby Cards as a hobby and have very busy real lives too!!!!

We had a Design Team Call and WOW you blew us away with the Talent  Thanks again to Everyone who entered you are all so talented. Sadly I couldnt take everyone on!!! WOW It would have been a HUGE team!!!! 

So onto the New Designers.


Red
 My name is Riette (Red for short) and I'm from Johannesburg, South Africa. I started card making in March 2011 purely by accident when I bought a flower punch on a whim at a hobby expo. I didn't know what to do with it so I started Googling and stumbled upon the HUGE world of paper crafting! I love the versatility of card making. I never get bored because it's never the same! There are always new techniques, new products, new designs and new challenges! 
My main style is CAS but I like to try more complicated designs to push my boundaries. We have to keep Moving Along don't we? 
I am so happy to be part of MAWTT since I love challenges and always encourage new paper crafters to enter them as it introduces them to techniques, layouts and is just such brilliant inspiration. I'm looking forward to be part of the journey.
Riette (Red)


Valou250809 
" I’m Valou250809. I lived in Belgium, in Charleroi, in 40 km from the capital, Brussels. I scrappe since 2006 and my style is "Shabby Chic". I have adorable 5 children from 3 to 13 years old and Rottweiler, Laïka. "

Tammy

Hi, My name is Tammy.  I live in Colorado with my wonderful husband and our two fur-babies!  I've always had some kind of crafty thing going on in my life.  But, when I started to make cards I knew it was the perfect craft for me because I love to color and create with paper.  I think the best way to describe my style would be... bold coloring with mostly "cute" images and I love my die cuts! :) 

Kelly

I am Kelly, I craft from my little cupboard under the stairs and have been since 2007, when I discovered papercraft through making my own Wedding Stationery, now I love card making and am like a magpie I love anything Sparkly!


Marita
Hi My Name is Marita and I live in Norway. I am happily married and we have 3 Children. I discovered this incredible world of stamping about 2 years ago and I fell totally head over heels with this amazing craft. I love creating cards and other creations and using a variety of paper, embellishments and of course my copics. Im so honoured to be part of this amazing team.


Carole


My name is Carole & I live in Northampton. I am a single Mum of 3 children & a Nanny to my Granddaughter Alisha.

I work full time as an Occupational Therapy Technical Instructor in a Mental Health Hospital. My role is to engage clients in meaningful activity, if I'm lucky this can mean lots of craft work which I get paid for LOL. Changes at work recently has given me a new challenge, I'm learning BSL (British sign language) to enable me to communicate with our deaf clients.

Throughout the years I have dabbled in lots of different crafting activities but am now addicted to card making.  
 
After stumbling across blog land, I visited lots of blogs for about 6 months before taking the plunge but am really glad I did & have been blogging for almost 1 year now. There's lots of friendly & talented people about that makes blogging a joy.
 

Sarah

So I’m Sarah, I’m early 40’s (but admitting nothing more, well what lady does!) am married, have one wonderfully bossy little girly (affectionately known as She Who Must be Obeyed) and live in the wilds of Lincolnshire.
My crafting journey started in my late teens with cross-stitch and for a very long time it was my only hobby.  Then about 10 / 11 years ago I discovered a card making magazine and that was the start of very slippery slope!  I did both hobbies side by side for a while but eventually dumped the cross-stitching for card making and that’s now taken over my entire life! 
I love to colour and definitely get twitchy if I don’t get some colouring time every day!  I can’t say I have a style, but I do prefer to have a character stamp / digi to colour with my Promarkers and Flexmarkers.  I will try anything from totally Clean and Simple to over the top heavily embellished – with any degree in-between.
I do occasionally make something other than a card, I dabbled in scrapbooking for a little while after my daughter was born, but always wander back to the old card making.
Hopefully I haven’t bored you to tears and I’m off now to make a card!

Lynda 

My name is Lynda Jones aka LeeJay and have lived in south eastern Spain for 10 years. I've been crafting in one form or another for too many years but started papercrafting when I couldn't get cards in my part of Spain. I soon got asked to make cards for other people and then just over year ago took the plunge and started designing sheets and kits for other crafters to download. I still love "hands on" crafting too and am on the Digi Galore DT.
Although not officially published yet I have passed the diploma course in professional crafting.

Janice


Hi, I'm Janice, I have been card making for about 5 years now.  Started off on Do-Crafts then moved over to blogging in 2010.  I live in the North East of Scotland, am married with 2 boys & a mad cat.  I have always loved to craft and have sewed, knitted, done patchwork and now cards.  Nearly all my cards feature images, stamped or digi, I love my cuttlebug & spend far too many hours crafting when I should probably be doing something else!


We also Welcome Back to the Team Pami. 


Im so excited about 2013 as we have some Wonderful Sponsors and Lots of Great Challenges for you to play along with.

Love Hazelxo

1 comment:

Sandra H said...

looks like a fab team who are going to produce such gorgeous creations can't wait to see all of your beautiful work xx