Wednesday 9 May 2012

Winners of Summer Sunshine Challenge

Good evening everyone - hope you are all well?!

WOW what can I say, a fantastic response to my first challenge.  Thank you to all of you who joined in, there were certainly some fabulous creations which has made my job very difficult in selecting my Winner and Top 3!

 So without further ado my Winner is:


No: 70 - Pat K

With this amazing card:


 Congratulations Pat, please email Hazel at hazze89510@aol.com who will sort out your prize and don't forget to collect your winners badge from the side bar!


Now onto my Top 3:

No: 42 - Janiel



No: 34 - Natali



No: 82 - Mel B



Congratulations ladies!  Please collect your Top 3 badge from the sidebar to post on your blogs.


Thanks again to everyone who entered.  Don't forget we will be back in the morning with another fabulous challenge hosted by our very lovely Leesa.  See you there!


Enjoy the rest of your evening.
Hugs
Claire xx
           

4 comments:

Pat K said...

Wooo hoo! I'm so happy I won. Thank you so much and congrats to the Top 3 winners. Hugs, Pat K.

Amanda said...

Well done Pat K...definitely a worthy winner! The runners up are super too. Well done ladies xx

melsanford said...

Woohoo! Thank you so much for choosing me in your top 3 :-) Made my day! Congrats to all the other winners. Love 'n' hugs, Mel B xx

Natali said...

Thank you!!! Thank you for choosing my card for top 3 !!!!
Hugs
Natali