Wednesday 25 April 2012

Winner of Christmas Challenge,

Good Evening,

WOW you did great with the Chrristmas Cards last week. They all looked super. Thanks to Everyone who played along with us.
Our Prize was 7 Digi Images from Bugaboo Stamps

So onto the Lucky Winner (Chosen at Random)

 Number 43 Allisa 

Congratulations. If you could email me at Hazze89510@aol.com with MAWTT Winner in the Subject line I will get your prize organised for you.

Now onto my Top 3 from this week.

No 20 Helen 

No 54 Catherine

and

No 2 Andy

Please feel free to grab our Winner and Top 3 Badge from the Sidebar Folks.

Pop Back tomorrow when Mau is hostessing for the first time so we want to see lots of great cards.

Love Hazel and the Design Team xx




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for choosing me in your top 3 and congrats to everyone!
Helen x

Sandra H said...

Many congratulations to you all xx

Catherine said...

Thank you so much ! I am delighted to be in the top 3 ! You have really made my day ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Allisa said...

I can't wait to play with the Bugaboo images, sent you an e-mail! Thanks so much!