Friday 28 October 2011

Vintage Winner and Top 3.

Sorry for the lateness of this post. We have had a wee blogger issue. 

We were Sponsored by Crafty Emma and Her Store this week and the Winner will be receiving a £10.00 To spend instore (P and P not included)

All the Girls on MAWTT would like to Congratulate Emma and Steve on the Birth of Olivia Roni this week xxxx

So onto our Winner
(Chosen at Random)

Helen (No51)

Can you email me at hazze89510@aol.com and I will sort out the prize for you. 


Top 3 are
Rose C (No 66)

Dots Dabbles (no 44)

and
Jo (no 19)


 Feel Free to snaggle the Winner and Top 3 badge Ladies.

Love Hazel and the Design Team.

3 comments:

RoseC said...

What a nice surprise to find my Into The Word card mentioned here in your Top 3. Thank you. It means alot to me. ~ Rose

Sandra H said...

Congratulations your all winners:) Sandra H

Seafield Jo said...

Thank you very much for choosing me in your top three. I loved creating my card and am delighted you liked it too. Jo x