Thursday 1 September 2011

Challenge 114 - Handmade Flowers

Good Morning Everyone. 

Its Pam here today, I hope you are all well!  Thank you so much for all your birdie projects last week and congratulations to the winners!!

So onto our new challenge and this week I would like to see:

"Handmade Flowers"

Easy huh?!  We have a fabulous sponsor this week:


And they are very kindly offering the winner:


Here are the DT projects for some inspiration:




You have until 20.00 (BST) on Wednesday 7 September.  Have fun and good luck!
Love 
Pam and the Design Team
xxx




8 comments:

Debbie said...

Fab challenge, I just love to make my own flowers.Love the DT's creations very inspiring.Love Debbie x

Ruth S said...

Great challenge, thanks!! Loved playing along, Rx

Unknown said...

Like Debbie I love to make my own flowers. Just discovered your challenge blog, terrific inspiration from the DT.
Elaine

RoseC said...

Lovely inspiration by the design team. Thanks. ~ Rose

Blankina said...

Love the Dt work, hope you like my little flower "basket", the flowers are made with Marianne Design creatables. Love your price keep my fingers crossed!!
Ciao from Italy, Blankina

ike said...

Stunning DT creations. Thank you for this Challenge
Hugz
Ike xx

cotnob said...

Lovely DT cards, great challenge.
Pauline
x

Craftdee said...

Thanks for a great challenge, and the lovely DT inspiration, Dee