Wednesday, 22 September 2010

Winner & Top 3 for challenge #64

Wow!!! I just want to say thank you, to you all for entering my Christmas challenge this week...I can't believe we had sooooooooooooo many entries.

On to this weeks winner who wins a super cute snowman digi from Crafty Sentiments...
Drum roll please....
   The winner is Sandra at Cherry Pickin's with this gorgeous card. Please can you email Hazel at to claim your prize x

And our Top 3 in no particular order & this was no easy task!

We have this gorgeous creation from Liz at Crafts By Liz

We also have Beverley from Purplestorm's Creations with a yummy
 chocolate lime colour combo

And we have Erin at Stamp, Scrap & Be Merry! with this little cutie

Congratulations to you all, don't forget to take your banner to put on your blogs..

Hope you'll all be coming back tomorrow when Brenda has a fantastic
challenge for you!

Thank you all again for taking part
Love all the MAWTT DT girls xx


Brenda Brown said...

Congrats everyone, gorgeous creations and amazing entries. See you tomorrow. B xxx

Shirley-anne said...

Yes , I concur . Stunning creations everyone . Congrats to all selected. I for one feel all inspired now .

Cheryl said...

Oh my goodness! I am so excited for Liz. (This is her mom.) She is already in bed for the night and I can't wait to show her this in the morning. She is going to be thrilled. Thank you!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Fun fun!!! Darling cards. Congrats to the winners- way to go LIZ!

Lisa Jane said...

Congratulations everyone
Great work by all
see you Thursday for a new challenge
Lisa ;)

Sandra said...

Hi girls....i'm so chuffed to find i'm the winner this week :0)...thank you so much for picking me!

And another great challenge this week...
Have a lovely day all
Take care
San x