Thursday 4 February 2010

MAWTT#32..... Clare's Sketch & Theme

Morning to you all. Well another month has been & gone & we are fast approaching the half term.

We have 2 prizes for you this week so we want to see some fab cards being made. The winner of this week's challenge will get a couple of downloads from the lovely Tracy at Crafty Cat. Pop over & check out her ever increasing shop including some gorgeous new digistamps that she has designed. The winner of this week's challenge will also get a GD spot with us for 2 weeks.

Valentine's is on the horizon & all the shops are in "the mood for lurve". But here at MAWTT we have something totally different in mind. So sit down, have a coffee, & reminisce about the wonderful days of Dollies, Picnics, Ice-cream & fun.

Yes thats right .... the theme I have chosen for you all this week is .... Childhood Memories.

The DT have had a great time wandering back down Memory Lane & what's even better is they didn't have to think what layout they were going to use on their cards as I had already thought one up for them.
So what childhood memories do our lovely DT have........


Sue
Her childhood memory is the wonderful Beatrix Potter Books

Hazel
Grass Stains & playing football are Hazel's memories



Heidi
She remembers the trips down the beach & eating ice-creams


Nicki
Her memories are hours on playing on the swings in the park


Clare C
I have memories of spending time playing with my dolls

Well I hope you are all way down the lane now & the memories have got you searching for your papers & card. Can't wait to see your fabbie cards.
Don't forget you have until 8pm Weds 10th Feb to link to your entries. xx Clare x

22 comments:

Linda said...

I knew exactly what I was going to use when I saw the theme for this week's challenge! Here's my card: http://lindaslovlies.blogspot.com/2010/02/childhood-memories-for-mawtt32.html

pinky said...

Excellent idea for a challenge, really enjoyed this one though I turned the sketch, hope that ok. You can see my card here
Pinky

Ashley Newell said...

This was so fun! Thanks for posting this challenge. http://hearthugsdesigns.blogspot.com/2010/02/hes-just-skater-boy.html

raindropecho said...

Hi ladies! I'm back again :) Thanks for the fun sketch. Here's my simple card

- Ann

jopa said...

thanks for the sketch!

hier is my card

thanks for looking
Veronika

Julye said...

A mixture of memories as I had a skateboard with shinny red wheels here's my card. Thanks for the fun challenge Julye

Georgia said...

Hello Ladies!

I loved this sketch it was really fun to use!

Here is my card

Georgia xxx

Linda said...

What a great sketch!! Thank you for all the great inspiration cards by the DT....thank you.

Here’s my card.

kaylou said...

Hi ladies gorgeous dt cards...
here's my card
hugs Kaylou xoxo

kaylou said...

Hi girls I love the dt cards...
here is my card
hugs jazzy xxxx

Katie said...

Great sketch and theme.
Here's my card

Chrissie said...

Great sketch, nostalgic theme too! Lovely DT cards for inspiration! Thank you!
My card is here
Chrissie

Annie said...

I love the theme for this week! My card and story are here
hugs, annie x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

I could have made so many cards for this great challenge. Thanks for not going with love, hearts or Valentines. It made a change to see a completely different challenge. Here is my card Marianne x

Lesley said...

gorgeous DT cards again!

heres my Card

luv n hugs Lesley xx

Leann said...

I LOVED this theme - thanks for the challenge!
My card's here :D
Fab cards from you all,
Hugs x

Jayne Hayward said...

What a lovely blog and challenges to follow. This is my first entry on this blog. The dt cards are brilliant.

here's my entry

Jayne xx

georgina said...

enjoyed this, such memories, luv georginaxx

Hazel said...

Lovely crafting from the DT. My card is here x

Esme said...

Gutted! I didn't realise your entries closed at 8pm!
But here's my take on the challenge anyway...

"Oh Look! A Bumble-Bee!"

Anonymous said...

I missed the challenge deadline, but in case anyone would like a peek at my card anyway, here it is! It was so nice to have something other than a valentine challenge this week :D

Suzy said...

Too late?
i try: mere is my card