Thursday 19 November 2009

Challenge #22 - Hazel's Sketch

Well I hope you are not getting too battered by the winds & rain that are being forecast today. If so what a great excuse to stay in & get your crafting stuff out. Can't decide what to do... well we have a sketch to get your juices flowing....

Now we have some exciting news for you today.. we have a brand new sponsor. Helen at Ellephantastic Cards has opened her own shop & has put up this week's prize of 4 digistamps. Some of you might know Helen as she has been a huge support to our blog for many months now. Check out all her fabulous goodies by clicking on her logo in our sidebar.



Our Hazel has come up with a fab sketch this week & Helen kindly sent the DT a couple of digistamps to play with. Unfortunately Hazel has had more internet problems & has been unable to join us again this week. Here is the sketch
The DT have come up with some cracking cards & gifts this week & are hoping to inspire you to join in.


Sue


Clare W


Heidi

Clare C

Nicki

Don't forget you need to get your creations linked before 8pm on Wednesday 25th November. Don't have a blog, then email your cards & creations to the link in the sidebar x
Clare xx

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

awesome!! I just love what you have all done. Santa digi looks fab & so different on each project. I'm going to go do a card now to help advertise MAWTT.
Love them all
Helen x

Naomi (Sugar Brown) said...

Lovely simple sketch and great creations from the design team.

My card is at http://craftilysugarbrown.blogspot.com/2009/11/light-snow.html

Susie Little said...

Hi Girls

Here is my take on the Sketch.

Susie xx

Anonymous said...

Hi girls,

Here's my card don't enter me though...lol!!

Helen x

Unknown said...

Wonderful sketch and gorgeous creations from the DT.

Here's my card

Thanks for looking.

Hugs

Joanne xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Hi girls. Great DT creations. Here is my card Marianne x

Lesley said...

gorgeous dt cards

Here‘s My Card

thanx 4 looking...hugs lesley xx

pinky said...

Haven't joined in this one for a while but made a big effort to welcome Hazel back. You can see my card here
The DT cards are excellent, full of inspiration.
Pinky

Paula said...

love the sketch Hazel, thanks for this challenge
love all the teams projects too
Paula xx

heres mine

Linda said...

This is a super sketch!!
Fabulous cards by the DT...thank you for all the great ideas!!
Here’s my card.

Tip Top said...

Great sketch!
Here is mine!

Dreja said...

Hallo,

die Challenge ist klasse.

Meine Karte findet ihr HIER

LG Dreja

JB said...

I really like this simple sketch as is so easy to try! I find doing links tricky but you should be able to see my card at JBoos.blogspot.com.

Beccy said...

Loved the simplicity of this sketch, you can see mine Here

Beccy x