Wednesday 8 May 2019

Top 5 for the Floral challenge

Wow, firstly I want to say thank you to so many of you for playing along with my theme. I can see that you are all getting set for summer :) You did make it very difficult for me to choose a top 3...so I decided to go for a top 5 instead, which was still incredibly difficult!

So my top five - in numerical order are:
#22 Anita - with this gorgeous CAS card

#31 Majalena - lovely layering of the flowers to create a delicate spray

#51 Charlotte E - Great contrast between the image and the background

#90 Ellie - lovely background and a very delicate creation

#93 Paper Beauty - what a lot of attention to detail to make this little hidden scene

Don't forget to pop back tomorrow for our new challenge,

Hugz Tinz and the MAWTT teams :D

7 comments:

Jackie T said...

Congratulations to all the winners. Hugs Jackie

Majalena said...

WOW! Thanks so much for choosing my card! I am very honoured. Congratulation to all the winners!
XOXO Majalena

Adrijana Knez said...

Thank you so much for choosing my exploding box in your Top5 😃
Have a nice day...hugs, Adrijana ❤️

Ellibelle said...

Thank you so much selecting my card to be in the top picks! And congrats to the other winners!

Donna Ellis said...

Congratulations to the winners! Such gorgeous creations!

Neets B said...

Thanks so much for choosing my card, and congrats to my fellow shout outs, Anita x

Lady Joyful said...

Thank you for picking my card! And congratulations to all the other picks.