Thursday 20 September 2018

Gingham Top 3 Sorry they are late

Good Evening

This fortnights challenge for Ribbon  please scroll down.

I am so sorry this was not posted before but we have been in UK visiting MIL as she is ill with the dreaded C.
I had not noticed that the Top 3 had not been posted so here they are chosen by me, Wendy L



No. 7 Jeni
I love the design, so pretty and lots of different colours of gingham.

No. 14 Linda McEnery
A couple of lovely ginghams on this sweet card.

No. 12 Reds Obsessions
I like the clean simpleness of this one

Well done everyone .
xxxxx
Wendy L

3 comments:

Jeni Mc said...

Thank you for choosing my card this time , I love using gingham on my cards . Congrats to the other winners and many thanks to the DT for their inspiration . Jx

Jenny L said...

Hi Wendy,
such great choices.
Congrats to them all.
Sorry I didn't notice they hadn't been posted if you had let me know I would have done it for you.
Any time you need to I can always do this for you.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Linda Mc Enery said...

Thank you so much for including my card in your Top 3! Jeni's and Teresa's card are gorgeous!