Wednesday 26 April 2017

Top Three for the Birds and Feathers Challenge

Hello Everyone 😊

Thank you so much for joining in with my choice of challenge - Birds and Feathers. Your cards have been outstanding and it has been very hard for me to choose a Top 3. But it had to be done so here is my choice in numerical order.

# 18 - Meg 


#39 - All that I am


#57 - Wishcraft





I have really enjoyed hosting my first challenge I am looking forward to the next time.

Don't forget the new challenge starts tomorrow. It would be so nice to see you back again.

Hugs Jackie  xxx

6 comments:

Sue B said...

Love the variety of styles for this theme! Congratulations to the Top 3 - all very deserved winners!!
Hugs Sue B xx

meg said...

Delighted to have made the top 3 many thanks, great DT cards for fairies challenge

Jenny L said...

such very wonderful choices Jackie.
I agree there were so many outstanding entires it must have been difficult.
Congrats to the Top 3 chosen.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Wishcraft said...

Thanks for choosing my card for your top 3! Congrats to the other winners - lovely cards :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Wendy L said...

Fab choices Jackie.xxx

Herbaholic said...

I'm so chuffed to have made the top 3 :) Thank you xxx So many wonderful cards and talented people its an honour :)