Wednesday 13 April 2016

MAWTT Top Three - Come Dancing Challenge13

I'm so sorry that not many of you felt able to join in my challenge of Come Dancing. However, the entries that we did have all had something about them that I loved so it was difficult to come up with my choice of top three, but here they are:

No. 5 Mummylade

 I love this image and the embossed background and diamonds really match it perfectly.

No 8 Pumpkin Belly Cards 


Beautiful subtle colours and she is certainly dancing!

No 3 Del

What can I say except that this little elephant is so cute?

Thank you to everyone who came to join us for this challenge. Please come along and join us for our next challenge on Thursday 14th April at 9:00 am 

Hazel and Team B.

5 comments:

Wendy L said...

Lovely choices Hazel, xxx

Cara said...

Fabulous winners. I completely forgot about this challenge, going to have to start keeping a list from now on! Cara x

Mummylade said...

Thank you so much for picking my creation, that really made my day :)

Julie Reed said...

Thank you so much for picking me for your top 3, Julie (Pumpkin Belly cards) x

Unknown said...

Sorry I haven't been around, completely missed that you'd picked my card for the top 3. Thank you so much, really enjoy the challenges :)