Wednesday 30 March 2016

Top 3 at MAWTT - In the Garden Challenge Results

Hi Everyone
Thanks to you all for joining in our challenge 'In the Garden'.  The entries were of a very high standard as usual and it was really a tough job choosing just three favourites and so as it's my first DT role I'm sorry I've picked 4.   Thanks too to our lovely team leader, Wendy, for holding the fort for me and launching the challenge when I was busy with family life.

We look forward to seeing your entries in our next challenge. Please do join us. Zx

No 81 Mochalatte Crafts



no 38 Chrissy Lou


no 93 Zora


no 86 Helen #2

Congratulations Ladies all super cards and perfect for the theme of In The Garden.
Zx

4 comments:

Wendy L said...

Wonderful choices Zoe, xxx

Debbie said...

Well done everyone xx

Tanya R. said...

Thank you so much for choosing my card Top 3. It is a huge honour.

Helen said...

Thanks for choosing my card in the Top 3!
Helen x