Thursday 18 February 2016

14.Words Only - No Image


Good morning to you all. I have only been a member of MAWTT for a few months  and I am really pleased to be hosting the challenge today for the A Team. Unfortunately we don't have B A Baracas or Hannibal Smith on the DT  (you need to be a certain age to appreciate this TV reference ... lol)  but we do have some fabulous designers.

 Before I continue, if you haven't already checked to see whether you were in our top 3 last time then please scroll down to the previous post and find out if you were one of the lucky ones.

Now for my challenge this time I would like you to make the sentiment or quote the focal image on your project.  Of course, you may use any other embellishments eg diecuts, flowers, ribbon, bows etc but I don't want to see any images.  I really do love to use quotes and sentiments on my cards (so much so that a friend has christened me the Quote Queen) and I would love you to play along.  I know some of you may find this a real challenge but it's good to get out of our comfort zone sometimes I think.

We are looking for 2 new team members to join Team A. If you are interested in joining us, to create once a month and comment for a fortnight, please email our team leader, Wendy L, (addy on sidebar) or you can  leave a comment and she will get back to you. This is a great challenge blog to a part of - and what can I say about Team A?  Just check out their inspiration below!


Amy









Wendy L (Spanish Crafter)



Only 3 entries per person.
Challenge end 6pm GMT on 2nd March.

We are really looking forward to seeing your creations.

Love and hugs from Christine and Team A



5 comments:

Jennie - The Crafty Wife said...

Beautiful cards, ladies and love all the sentiments on show, it makes them very personal to the receiver.

Jennie

Jenny L said...

Hi,
to everyone in the A Team.
Such very wonderful creations, and those sentiments are fab.
Well done Christine on such a great challenge idea, and no surprise there, as you are a lady that like quotes.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L. B Team.

Janis said...

I had so much fun putting my Word card together for my hubby!! Thank you for this fabulous challenge theme!!!
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

Janice said...

Great cards team A - so much inspiration xx
Janice
http://createdbyjan.blogspot.com

Mynn xx said...

Thank you for the fabulous challenge and wonderful DT work for added inspiration! HUGS! :) Mynn xx