Wednesday 11 November 2015

Top 3 Leaves/Trees Challenge

Oh Wowzer!!! you really rocked my Leaves/Trees Challenge..... so many beautiful creations and a lovely variety of styles too. Thank you so much for all your entries... 

Sorry that I didn't have time to comment on them all, but promise that I did look at each and every one of them!

The standard was very high and so made choosing difficult... but after careful consideration and in numerical order....

Here is my Top 3

22. Maarit
Such a beautiful background… it's very atmospheric and has captured the colours of Autumn perfectly.

52. Leslie Turner
Love this CAS Christmas Tree Card… the graduated green bows look awesome! 

66. stempelfrida
What a wonderful idea to use the leaves as the Shaker elements of this card… love the scene inside the aperture and the gorgeous papers.

Congratulations Ladies! Don't forget to grab the
 'I Made Top 3
Badge for your Blog!

Hope you will join us tomorrow when Mrs Duck will be back with Team A and another fab challenge!

Love Sue B and the Design Team xx

4 comments:

Janice said...

A fantastic challenge Sue and I love your Top 3, well done ladies, beautiful cards, Jx

Leslie said...

I'm absolutely tickled to find my Christmas tree card among your Top 3! Thank you so much! Congrats to the other top picks and thanks for another fun challenge!
Hugs,
Leslie
Love To Scrap!
Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog DT
Really Reasonable Ribbon DT

stempelfrida said...

Thank you sooooooooooo much for picking my card as one of the top 3! Wow, I am honored and will proudly display your badge on my blog! The theme was great and such a beautiful load of great cards all over. Your top 3 picks are fabulous! I love the technique on Maarits card and Leslie´s bows for the tree are super cute! Congratulations, ladies! Creative regards from stempelfrida

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Oooh, I'm a bit late, thank you so much for picking my card!!! You made me so happy!

Love and hugs
Maarit