There were so many wonderful submissions this week, I was overjoyed and spoiled for choice.
I had to look really long and hard to determine a winner and I wanted to call out why they caught my eye as they were all so lovely!
So in no particular order these are the top 3 this week:
23. Lorraine A - your die cut pram is just so pretty and yet limiting it to two colors means it is very CAS and modern. I think the stitching is adorable as well.
54. Hyde 'N Seek Creations - you really embraced the punch and die combo and I love the shaker card. It's simple and effective and I just found it so cheerful with your layers and details.
39. Diane W - your piecing on this card is superb! Love your layered flowers and dies - it's just so bring and springy and detailed and well coordinated!
And then I had to do a few shout outs because there were so many awesome entries and I really just couldn't limit it to 3.
86. Emily D - This red apple card is so great, and I love the unusual die around the image. It's CAS and you have great details in the stitching and layers of the leaf and little tag - I think it's perfect for this challenge.
63. Penny - OMG this pig made me laugh, he's great! Love your color combos.
91. Marianne's Craftroom - You have done a beautiful piece with fabric and flowers, this is just so rich with texture.
103. Alicia O'Bryant - Hexagons + bees = a really fun modern card. Especially the muted gold, it's beautiful.
Thanks again for joining and be sure to check out our challenge for next week!