Wednesday 16 October 2013

Spooktacular Top 3 Challenge Picks...

Good Evening,

Thanks To Everyone for joining in with us on the Fabby Spooktacular Challenge last week. WOW lots of brilliant entries.

So here are my Fav 3!!! It was such a difficult decision.

In No Particular Order 

Number 57 Danni

Number 3 Jeanette

and

Number 47 Suzi

Please feel free to grab our Top 3 Badge from the sidebar.  

We will be back tomorrow morning at 9am with another fun challenge for you,

Love Hazel and the Design Team xxx

4 comments:

Suzi Mac said...

Thank you so much for choosing my card among the top 3, I am delighted. Congrats to Danni & Jeanette too.
Hugs
Suzi x

Danni said...

Thank you so much!! Made my day to see that I was one of the top 3!

Krafty Kows said...

Oh wow thanks for choosing me. Jeanette

Krafty Kows said...

Oh wow thanks for choosing me as one of the three. Jeanette