Wednesday 12 December 2012

Clean & Simple Winner & Top 3!

WOW! I just want to say a huge thank you to all of you who entered my 'Clean & Simple' challenge!
Your creations are all fantastic, but I can only have one winner who is

#10 Mandy (paper panda)
with this gorgeous CAS creation

Huge congratulations from us all here at MAWTT hun, please snag your winner badge from the side bar & also email Hazel on  hazze89510@aol.com to claim your amazing prize from Saturated Canary!  I just want to say thank you to Krista for sponsoring us this week x

On to my Top 3

#35 Rebecca

#43 Meg

#52 Lizy

Congratulations to you all, make sure you snag your Top 3 banner fro your blog over on the side bar!

Thank you again for entering my challenge, make sure you pop back in the morning for the start of a fab new challenge hosted by Judith!

Hugs Shell & the MAWTT DT xx

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh wow thank you so much for putting me in your top 3! :)
Lizy x

Sandra H said...

Congratulations to you all x