Wednesday 11 April 2012

Va Va Voom Winner and Top 3.

Evening Everyone.

Thanks to everyone who took part in the challenge this week, your Cards Certainly did have Va Va Voom!!!!

Our Sponsor this week was Kenny K who is giving the Winner 5 Digi Images from instore. 

So onto the Lucky Winner (Chosen at Random)

Meg Number 14

If you can email me at hazze89510@aol.com and I will arrange your prize for you.

Onto our Top 3 this week. Shell is off on her Holidays so its Me who is choosing them.

In no particular order 

Ike No 22.

Debora No 40

and

Venus No 30

Ladies Feel free to grab the Winner and Top 3 Badges from the Sidebar.

Pop back tomorrow when its Sue who has the challenge for you

Night Hazelxo





5 comments:

Amanda said...

Oooh I have just gone to link my card and I just missed it by 4 minutes!! :-(

Never mind here is to tomorrows challenge...teach me to not spend so uch time waffing about! lol

Sandra H said...

Congratulations to you all:)x

Debora said...

Thanks so much for the challenge, and for choosing my card as a top 3! I'm honored! I've grabbed you badge and have decorated my blog with it.
*hugs*

Venus said...

Wowow! Thank you for choosing my entry as Top 3 :-)

ike said...

WoWza - thank you for choosing my entry in your Top £ - I've snagged me a badge. :-D xxxxxxx