Wednesday 20 April 2011

WINNER & TOP 3 of CHALLENGE 94 CHOCOLATE

Hello all,  it's Laurie here with this weeks winner
Thank you to everyone for all the delicious entries we had this week for our 'Chocolate' theme I certainly got my chocolate fix from looking at all your wonderful designs picking a winner and top 3 hasn't been easy.
Our prize this week was a $10.00 Voucher from 
Stitchybears Stamps



And the winner is 
No. 33 San (Cherry Pickin's)


Congratulations, Please email Hazel at hazze89510@aol.com to sort out your prize and help your self to our Winners badge to display on your blog.
Now on to the Top 3 and in no particular order
No. 18 Vicky
No. 29 Sue B
No 34 Lorraine A 

Congratulations please help yourself to the Top 3 Banner to display on your blogs.

Thank you again to everyone for playing along and remember to check back in the morning for a great new challenge

Love 'n' Hugs
The Design Team x x

4 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

well done to you all.. hope to see you tomorrow for our new challenge
Lisa x

Sandra said...

Thank you all for picking me as this weeks winner...i'm soooo chuffed!

I'll be back later to see what this weeks challenge is :0)

Hope you all have a fab day
Take care
San x

Sue B said...

Hi all, Thanks for picking me in Top 3!! I am chuffed to bits as I get a badge!! I shall display it with pride! Off now to see if I can find anything cool to recycle......

Hugs Sue xx

Lorraine A said...

Oh wow !! thanks for choosing me to be in your top 3 :-) Congratulations to the prize winner and to Sue and Vicky too :-)

luv
Lols x x x