Thursday 9 December 2010

Challenge # 76 Lots of Spots....

Well this week you have me (Shell) as your hostess & I am sooooooooooo excited!!! I am also really nervous about introducing to you my 13 yr old daughter as our sponsor this week!!




Please pop over & have a look at her fab digi's!!!


"Hi everyone I am Didge, I am 13 years old & I love to draw. I have recently started to sell my digi images at Stitchy Bears Store. My mom started me off with the digi images. I sit drawing at night & one day when I came home from school my mom had turned one of my dragon drawings into a card for me. My mom then showed it to Stitchy who asked if I would like to draw & sell them in her shop.

I hope you all like my images & thank you for asking me to sponsor
Moving Along With The Times!!
Cuddles Didge xx"



This week we want to see

Lots of Spots

on your creations!!
Didge is offering the winner 3 digi images of their choice....


PAMI


HAZEL


LISA


BRENDA


HEIDI





You have until Wednesday 15th December at 8pm (GMT) to dazzle us with your cards.
Thanks for entering.


Shell and The Design Team Girls.

Reminder. Please use the Theme and also only a Maximum of 3 entries each per challenge please. No Backlinking either its not fair on the Genuine entries! Sorry to have to reiterate this but some people still seem to be doing it!
Hazel x


7 comments:

Linda Wescott said...

Hi to Didge, popped over to look at your digi's and they are so cute. The cards the DT have made with them are fantastic. Well done Didge, and the DT of course too. Hugs lin

Mary J said...

Wow, what super DT cards - what a talented bunch!!

XxJULESxX said...

thanks for the fab challenge! and Hi Didge well done you! just fab!!

Mia Scott said...

Thanks for a great challenge and what beautiful example creations.

Pankti said...

Thanks for a wonderful challenge. I love all DT cards.

Anonymous said...

Awesome challenge - Thank You!!... and gorgeous creations by the DT too xx

Sarah A said...

Great inspiration from the DT!

Sarah x