Wednesday, 11 May 2011

Winner and Top 3 of Have Some Cake.

Before I announce the Winner and Top 3 from Last week I want to say a big Hurray as we now have over 500 followers on the challenge!!!!
Thank You all so much for following and taking part each week. If it wasn't for you then the challenge would be no fun.


We were sponsored by Bows and Berries this week. They were kind enough to give our Winner 2 Digi Stamps of their choice from instore.
Thanks to Bows and Berries for their Sponsorship.

Our Winner Chosen at Random is


If you email me at hazze89510@aol.com I will get your prize sorted out for you.


Our Top 3 are



and 


Feel Free to use the Winner and Top 3 Badge on your blogs Ladies.

Come back tomorrow as there is an Extra Special Challenge for you set by our own Brenda.

Love from The Design Team 


7 comments:

Sally H said...

Oh wow! Thanks so much for picking me for your top three!

Zoechaos said...

Congratulations to all the winners (I see Sally bribed you all with her real cake LOL) and congratulations to MAWTT on 500 followers way to go girls. XOXO Zoe

Hazel (Didos) said...

Nope Zoe she didn't (sadly) as they looked sooo yummy!!! I want smellyvision computers!!!) Nom Nom Hxxx

Sandra said...

Congratulations to you lucky winners:)

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Congratulations to this week's winner and Top 3 - well done! Sylvia x

Pami said...

Congratulations to all the winners! Sorry I couldnt get to everyone this week as I was away but from what I saw all the creations looked great! Pami x

happyglitzygirl said...

How wonderful, I will be proudly displaying the banner on my blog, blessings Hilde